Six Days Highlights Northern Tanzania:
6-Day Tanzania safari visiting Tarangire, Ngorongoro, Serengeti, and Lake Manyara covers the major parks of Northern Tanzania. Safari holidays in Tanzania are never complete without visit to Ngorongoro Crater and the Serengeti National Park. Travelling in Tanzania is quite rewarding especially when you traverse the incredible Ngorongoro Crater which is covered in most of the travel holidays to Tanzania. Here, you have the option to book a 6-day Tanzania tour:
Six days highlights Northern Tanzania tour highlights:
• Traverse the famed Serengeti to search for Tanzania’s spectacular Big Five – buffalo, lion, elephant leopard, and rhinoceros
• Magical exploration of the famed Serengeti as you searching for Africa’s Big Five and witnessing the wildebeest migration
• Enjoy picnic under an epic baobab tree as you observe large herds of elephants roam the Tarangire National Park
• Remarkable sunset on the extinct volcano at Ngorongoro Crater and her alkaline lake with flamingos and pelican
• Possible visit to an authentic Maasai village to learn their unique culture and interactions
• Enjoy the tranquil of Lake Manyara National Park as tree climbing lions roam the park and where flamingos wander
6-Day Tanzania safari itinerary and pricing:
Day one: Arusha to the large herds of Tarangire
You Tanzania holiday tour begins. You will be picked up from Arusha and then a short two-hour drive to Tarangire National Park. Tarangire is one of the most popular safari wild parks in Tanzania. The park is renowned for its largest elephant population in Tanzania with herds of up to 300 elephants. Other interesting wild animals include zebra, wildebeest, impala, hartebeest, buffalo, gazelle, and eland. Enjoy game safari drives in the park with dinner and night included at Tarangire Safari Lodge, L, D.
Day two: Tarangire to the grass plains of Serengeti
After breakfast, start your journey through Olduvai Gorge which is a fascination pre-historic site and museum. Continue into the Serengeti to explore Tanzania’s most notable game reserve with its abundant plains game and dense predator population. You will head out on a safari adventure to explore the terrain around central Serengeti through the flat grass plains and the acacia woodlands. On the Serengeti safari, you are more are likely to enjoy memorable close wildlife encounters of something like 300 lions and an excellent opportunity of spotting the great predators. Overnight at your comfortable tented camp, Kati Kati Camp, B, L, D.
Day three: Marvel at the Serengeti wilderness
Spend the day with game drive safaris in the Serengeti exploring the rolling plains as we search for the abundant predators and associated herbivores. Serengeti is famed for its incomparable plains vibrant with herbivores and carnivores that escort them to make a daily meal. The park is adjoined to Kenya’s Masai Mara in the north. Overnight is scheduled at Kati Kati Tented Camp, B, L, D.
Day four: Serengeti to the extinct Volcano of Ngorongoro crater
You will have breakfast and then a final game viewing session in Serengeti as you head out to Ngorongoro Crater for the night at Rhino Lodge. This extinct volcano embraces 100 square miles alive with lion, leopard, rhino, elephant, buffalo and much more game., B, L, D.
Day five: Ngorongoro Crater to the flamingo lake of Manyara, Tanzania holiday
After an early breakfast at your lodge, descend the Ngorongoro crater into its floor for a truly remarkable game drives in its short-grass plains full of wildlife. There is an abundance and diversity of games as you engage yourself on a safari drive. The crater is 100sq miles where an abundant game makes this place their home. Animals to be seen here will include lion, leopard, buffalo, elephant, rhino, and many other game animals. You will enjoy your sumptuous packed lunch in one of the picnic sites having sweeping views of the crater itself. Later in the day, you are driven to Lake Manyara for the night at Kirurumu Tented Camp, B, L, D.
Day six: Game drives in Lake Manyara with a return to Arusha
The day starts with breakfast followed by game drives safari in Lake Manyara, home to colorful birds like flamingos and also animals like antelopes, zebras, elephants, giraffe, hippos, and much more. Later today, you drive back to Arusha, marking the end of your Tanzania holiday , B, L.
6-day Tanzania safari price: $2380 per person. Single room supplement fee: $258
Six Days Highlights Northern Tanzania price includes:
• Guarantee of safari departure on confirmation
• All meals on safari as mentioned, where B = Breakfast, L = Lunch and D = Dinner
• Park fees and local government taxes
• Accommodation in double, twin or triple room set up
• Game viewing activities as described above
• Safari game drives in Land Rover or Land Cruiser having flip-flop rooftops for ease of game viewing
• An expert English-speaking safari driver-guide
• Bottled drinking water on safari
• Guaranteed window seat arrangement
6 Days Northern Tanzania safari price excludes:
• Accommodation in Arusha
• Tips to your expert driver-guide
• Arrival and departure airport transfers
• International airfare
• All items of a personal nature like passport, visa and traveler’s insurance